The entity responsible for the collection, processing and use of your personal data, in the sense established by the Personal Data Protection Law is the page delta-stone.com, property of DELTA DIVISAS S.L. – C / Condes de Barcelona, 5,1º, 3ª.
What are cookies?
Cookies are a set of data that a server deposits in the user’s browser to collect standard Internet registration information and information on visitor behavior on a website. In other words, these are small text files that are stored on the computer’s hard drive and that serve to identify the user when they connect to the website again. Its objective is to record the user’s visit and save certain information. Its use is common and frequent on the web as it allows pages to work more efficiently and achieve greater personalization and analysis of user behavior.
What types of cookies are there?
The cookies used on our website are session and third-party cookies, and allow us to store and access information related to the language, the type of browser used, and other general characteristics predefined by the user, as well as, follow and analyze the activity that it carries out, in order to introduce improvements and provide our services in a more efficient and personalized way.
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into session or permanent cookies. Those that expire when the user closes the browser. Those that expire depending on when the objective for which they serve is fulfilled (for example, so that the user remains identified in the services of DELTA DIVISAS S.L.) or when they are manually deleted.
Name / Type / Expiration / Purpose / Class
__utma / Third Party (Google Analytics) / 2 years / Used to distinguish users and sessions / Not Exempt
__utmb / Third Party (Google Analytics) / 30 minutes / Used to determine new sessions or visits / Not Exempt
__utmc / Third Party (Google Analytics) / At the end of the session / It is configured for use with Urchin / Not Exempt
__utmz / Third Party (Google Analytics) / 6 months / Stores the origin or the campaign that explains how the user got to the website / Not Exempt
Additionally, depending on their purpose, cookies can be classified as follows:
This type of Cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the services, so you do not have to reconfigure the service every time you visit. As an example, this typology includes: Volume adjustments of video or sound players. The video transmission speeds that are compatible with your browser. Objects stored in the “shopping cart" in e-commerce services such as stores.
These cookies are used to find out what country you are in when you request a service. This cookie is completely anonymous, and is only used to help target content to your location.
Registration cookies are generated once the user has registered or subsequently opened his session, and are used to identify him in the services with the following objectives:
- Keep the user identified in such a way that, if they close a service, the browser or the computer and at another time or another day re-enter said service, they will continue to be identified, thus facilitating their navigation without having to identify themselves again. This functionality can be suppressed if the user clicks on the [close session] functionality, so this cookie is deleted and the next time the user enters the service, they will have to log in to be identified.
- Check if the user is authorized to access certain services, for example, to participate in a contest.
- Additionally, some services may use connectors with social networks such as Facebook or Twitter.
- When the user registers in a service with credentials of a social network, he authorizes the social network to save a persistent Cookie that remembers his identity and guarantees access to the services until it expires. The user can delete this Cookie and revoke access to services through social networks updating their preferences in the specific social network.
Every time a user visits a service, a tool from an external provider generates an analytical cookie on the user’s computer. This cookie, which is only generated during the visit, will serve in future visits to the services of DELTA DIVISAS S.L. to anonymously identify the visitor. The main objectives pursued are:
- Allow the anonymous identification of browsing users through the cookie (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate accounting of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
- Identify anonymously the most visited content and therefore more attractive to users. Know if the user who is accessing is new or repeats visit.
- Important: Unless the user decides to register with a DELTA DIVISAS S.L.service, the cookie will never be associated with any personal data that can identify you. These cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help optimize the user experience on the site.
These types of cookies allow the information on the advertisements shown to each anonymous user in the services of DELTA DIVISAS SL to be expanded, among others, the duration or frequency of display of advertising positions, interaction with them, or browsing patterns are stored. and / or user behaviors as they help shape a profile of advertising interest. In this way, they allow advertising related to the user’s interests.
Third-party advertising cookies
In addition to the advertising managed by the DELTA DIVISAS S.L. In its services, the DELTA DIVISAS S.L. They offer their advertisers the option of serving ads through third parties (“Ad-Servers"). In this way, these third parties can store cookies sent from the services of DELTA DIVISAS S.L. coming from users’ browsers, as well as accessing the data stored in them.
The companies that generate these cookies have their own privacy policies. Currently, the DELTA DIVISAS S.L. They use the Doubleclick platform (Google) to manage these services.
For more information, go to: http://www.google.es/policies/privacy/ads/#toc-doubleclick and http://www.google.es/policies/privacy/ads/.
How can I disable cookies in my browser?
Different browsers can be configured to notify the user of the receipt of cookies and, if desired, prevent their installation on the computer. Likewise, the user can review in their browser what cookies they have installed and what their expiration period is, being able to eliminate them.
- To expand this information, consult the instructions and manuals of your browser: For more information about the administration of cookies in Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es.
- For more information about the administration of cookies in Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/cookies-frequently-asked-questions.
- For more information on the administration of cookies in Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we.
- For more information about the administration of cookies in Safari: http://www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/.
- For more information about cookie management in Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html.
- If you want to stop being followed by Google Analytics visit: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
To know more about cookies
You can obtain more information about online advertising based on behavior and online privacy at the following link: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/es/.
- Data protection of Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
The DELTA DIVISAS S.L. They can modify this Cookies Policy based on legislative, regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, therefore users are advised to visit it periodically.
When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy, these will be communicated to users either through the web or via email to registered users.